The majority of people go through a court case. These court cases don't involve much money but they are very important and valuable to us as they involve Family Law matters.
Unsuccessful marriages generally bring you to the court at least once in your lifetime or frequently more than that. Going through a divorce might be very difficult for both husband and wife.
Image Source: Google
But the most difficult and disturbing thing is when you have to fight with ex-partner about concerns related to the child. You can hire a professional family lawyer for child custody concerns.
The following are some instructions which can be helpful in handling your own case.
You need to prepare all necessary papers to file with the court to:
- Request a restraining order against someone who is harassing you
- Respond to a Restraining Order that's been served on you
- Determine who the father is and make him pay child support
- Respond to papers (Petition to Establish Parental Relationship) that say you are the father
- Determine if you are the father and get some visits for you
- Request concerns related to children such as child custody and child support.
- Respond to papers (Petition for Custody and Support) that are requesting custody or support.
- Request to modify present orders of custody and support of a child